The Center for Environmental Health and Safety (CEHS) was formed to coordinate all activities associated with the environmental regulatory compliance for Southern Illinois University Carbondale.
The Center is comprised of four sections:
- Environmental Compliance
- Laboratory and Hazardous Waste
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Radiation Safety
Together, these sections work on monitoring Federal and State laws, determining their effects on the University, and advising proper action. CEHS reports to the Executive Director of Finance.
- Spring 2018 Biological Waste Pick-up Schedule
- Laboratory Supplies
- DEA Registration
- Looking for On Campus Training?
- National Safety Council Safety Tips
- Dirty Lab Coats?